Contains 20 additional Airstrip locations that;
- have a single 1700m runway
- provide a refueling truck but prices are 10 times normal for purchases only
- cannot be used as a launch site
- cost nothing to open
- can be usesd to support ground based contracts nearby
- have Kramax Autopilot Continued flight plans
- support NavUtil runway settings
My List of useful Aircraft for flying to these Airstrips on KerbalX
- A universal Universal Spawn Point for surface water launch is added to Each Naval Air Station in Kerbin Side Remastered.
- Can be used to launch subs, boats and seaplanes.
- Useful as part of Kerbin Side Remastered GAP rescue missions.
Version v1.0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-20
- Adds Universal Spawn Point allowing surface water launches at each Naval Air Station for boats, subs, or seaplanes.
Download (203.23 KiB)
Version v1.0.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-08
No changelog provided
Download (201.74 KiB)
Stats for Kerbin Side Remastered Gap Extras
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day